Why Choose ILDC
Happy Campers Since 1971
Come Tour Our Facility And Meet Our Directors
- 2018 Marks Ivy League’s 48th Summer of Big League Fun!
- Ivy League Day camp has been family owned and operated by the Leiser family for 36 years!
- Ivy League is the ONLY day camp in the Manalapan/Marlboro area accredited by the ACA (American Camp Association) and has been for over 30 years.
- The Owners/Directors are onsite and available for parents year round.
- All swim instructors are Red Cross certified (WSIs) Water Safety
- All athletic staff are adult Physical Educators and teach skills and
- Pre-School Division groups are led by adult staff; many of which are
Ivy League Pre-School teachers during the school year.
- Our Division Leaders have a combined total of over 350 year of ILDC experience.
- Large, indoor air-conditioned activity rooms and Field House.
- 4 heated pools, Splash Water Park, Plus Large Bumper Boat pool.
- Hot lunch daily with a variety of healthy choices.
- ILDC offers programs for 2-15 year olds including Mini Day Full Day, Teen Travel and Teen Leadership.
- All 2nd – 9th grade campers have individual daily choices of activities at least 2 times a day.
- All 2nd – 9th grade campers participate in Big League Games which emphasizes sportsmanship, game situations and teamwork.
- We provide door-to-door & Central air-conditioned bus transportation.
- All of our bus drivers are employed by camp and not a bus company.
- To stay fresh and alert all drivers do not have any other daily duties at camp.
- All buses are staffed with a bus counselor assisting the campers on and off the bus.